Verod Capital Exits Rotoprint Limited
Verod Capital Management Limited (Verod) is pleased to announce that it has completed a full exit of its ownership of Rotoprint Limited (Rotoprint), a flexible packaging company based in Nigeria.
Rotoprint is a leading vertically integrated supplier of flexible packaging products to top-tier consumer product companies across West Africa. Rotoprint’s products include plain and printed Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) products, adhesive tapes, High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) products. In 2011, Verod acquired a 75% stake in Rotoprint from its founders and in 2012 Verod acquired the remaining 25% stake.
With the support of a skilled and experienced management team, Verod worked with Rotoprint to dramatically increase the company’s production capacity, and increase revenues and profitability, cementing the company’s position as a leading player in the flexible packaging space.
Rotoprint was the last company held in Verod’s pioneer portfolio. With this exit, the portfolio of 8 investments has delivered a gross dollar MOIC of 4.0x and IRR of 50.8% to its investors.
About Verod Capital Management
Verod is a Private Equity firm focused on investing equity and equity-linked capital in growth companies across various sectors, primarily in Anglophone West Africa. Verod seeks to partner with companies led by strong, result driven management teams able to grow large, sustainable and dominant enterprises. To date, Verod Capital Growth Fund II has made 10 investments from its $115 million fund launched in 2014 to invest in middle-market high growth companies.