Links-Nigeria, in partnership with FCDO (DFID) is organizing a 2-day matchmaking event in Kano in March 2023 between enterprises in the northern part of the country (mainly from Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa states) with interested PE/VC firms.
The intention is to;
- Expose enterprises in the northern part of the country to equity financing opportunities
- Support PE/VC actors with deal sourcing
- Support PE/VC actors in understanding the northern terrain and the possible opportunities
The approach is to;
- Develop specific criteria for selecting the target enterprises with the participating PE/VC firms.
- Host a town hall meeting in Kano to sensitize enterprises towards participating in the event, present the selection criteria and request expressions of interest to participate
- 20 applicants will be shortlisted and assessed
- 10 applicants will be selected after the assessment
- the 10 selected applicants will receive business advisory/investment-readiness support to help them with their pitches
- The 2-day matchmaking session will be held (Lion’s Den format) between the participating PE/VC firms and the selected enterprises.
For more information and to participate in the matchmaking event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org