WEBINAR: Private Capital Outlook for 2023
As part of efforts to maintain our collaborative platform of knowledge sharing, PEVCA hosts a quarterly webinar series on topics relevant to the private equity and venture capital ecosystem with industry experts. This quarter, we partner with AELEX to discuss the Private Capital Outlook for 2023.
Join our panellists as they discuss:
A review of 2022:
- Key developments, active sectors, wins and challenges.
- What does the investment climate look like? Are we likely to see a shift in investment strategy? What type of deals are we likely to see? What impact are the elections likely to have?
- What will valuations look like? Which sectors/asset classes are likely to be the most active?
- How will the forecasts on the macroeconomic and investment climate likely affect fundraising efforts and where do we foresee capital coming from? What role do we see local capital playing?
- Impact, sustainable investing, responsible investing, ESG – what movements do we expect to see in these investment principles in 2023?