Who we are
The Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, Nigeria (PEVCA) is the industry and advocacy body promoting private equity and venture capital in Nigeria.
is to foster an enabling environment for the Nigerian PE-VC ecosystem to thrive.
is to represent the collective interests of our member & associate network with the primary objective of promoting the private equity and venture capital asset class in Nigeria.
- Champion the interests of its members on matters relating to private equity and venture capital.
- Drive general and regulatory advocacy.
- Foster awareness and knowledge development of the asset class through research, trainings, capacity building initiatives.
- Host networking events and other industry themed functions.
- Promote alignment towards best ethical and investment practices.
PEVCA is currently governed by a 7-person Board of directors.